Elliott Wave Indicator Suite for ThinkorSwim
The ElliottWave Indicator Suite for ThinkorSwim is designed around a simple but effective Swing Trading Strategy perfected by a retired Money Manager who used this exact strategy to trade successfully over the last 12 years. The Strategy and Indicator Suite is great for Stocks, Futures and Forex trading on multiple time-frames
Included in this game changing Indicator Suite for ThinkorSwim:
- Automatic Elliott Wave Counting
- Elliott Wave Isolation
- Automatic High Probability Pull Back Zones
- Special 5/35 Oscillator
- Candlestick/Bar Counting Tool
- 6/4 High and Low Moving Averages for trade Entry & Management
- 4 Hour Training Bootcamp
- 8.Automatic Target Zones
This is the first ever Elliott Wave indicator Suite for the ThinkorSwim Trading Platform that comes with full training bootcamp, email support and monthly Live support Webinars.
Email support is direct from Paul who’s Successfull trading strategy has been used to design this Elliott wave Indicator Suite for ThinkorSwim. Paul will also conduct live support webinar sessions each month to ensure all users are getting the most from this indicator suite and swing trading strategy.
The 4 Hour Bootcamp is conducted by Paul where he lays out all his secrets in a simple and succinct fashion and doesn’t waste time with hypothesis, but lays out well defined rules and parameters which will make any trader better after learning his methods. The 4 hour Bootcamp covers the following
- Understanding and identifying trends
- The Need to Know of Elliott Wave Theory and not all the nonesense
- Isolating and understanding wave counts
- Use of the Indicator Suite in Full with lots of examples
- Putting it all together ina simple but effective Swing Trading Strategy
- Entry Strategies using the Indicator Suite
- Trade Management Strategies using the Indicator Suite
- With More and More Examples
Unlike other indicator Suites for ThinkorSwim, this Elliott Wave indicator Suite from Wave5trade.com is built around a successfull strategy and an ethos of continual learning and support.